SUV Camper Trailers Warranty Information
SUV Trailers are proud to stand behind their products and we offer a twelve month warranty on our trailers.
At the time of purchase of a SUV Trailer product you will be provided with a warranty document setting out the full terms of the warranty along with a recommended servicing schedule.
The following information is to be read in addition to the warranty terms and does not replace or otherwise affect the warranty terms. Should you have any questions relating to our warranties please contact your place of purchase and we will be able to provide you with a copy of the full warranty terms and answer any of your questions.
By purchasing an item from SUV Trailers, you agree to the terms and conditions of our warranty set out below or contained within the warranty document terms.
- SUV Camper Trailers have a 12 Months Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty which commences on the original date of purchase.
- Warranties are only valid to the original purchaser of the item in question and are valid from the original date of purchase only.
- Warranties apply only to items sold as “new” and do not extend to any items sold via auction, or deemed to be “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration” or “damaged” unless specifically stated otherwise in writing. (Please see further on this page for more information).
- Warranties are not transferable under any circumstances. Similarly, if an item is sold to a third party by the original purchaser, then all warranties become null and void, and the original purchaser shall make no claims or be eligible for any claims on behalf of the new owner.
- Warranties do not apply to products purchased from SUV Trailers and then used in hire schemes or as rentals.
- SUV Trailers does not cover damage due to unauthorized modifications, misuse, abuse, incorrect assembly, improper and irregular maintenance, or accident or collision.
- Any work performed under an authorised warranty claim approved by SUV Trailers must be performed by SUV Trailers, or an authorized representative of SUV Trailers and only with the express written permission of SUV Trailers.
- Any affiliates, representatives, associates, agents, suppliers, resellers or similar of SUV Trailers shall have no authority to authorise or deny warranty claims on behalf of SUV Trailers.
- SUV Trailers shall not be liable, (in part or whole) for any warranties, either express or implied, made by agents or resellers on behalf of SUV Trailers without the knowledge or express written permission of SUV Trailers. Such unauthorised claims shall be the responsibility of the agent or reseller only.
- Tents are guaranteed to be in new merchantable condition at the time of purchase. A limited manufacturer’s warranty period of 12 Months applies.
Items not covered under warranty include:
- Commercial usage, including hire or rental schemes
- Rust and Corrosion
- Wheels and Tyres
- Travel Covers and Straps
- General consumables (eg bearings, light bulbs etc)
- Zips and mesh or screens are not covered.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to SUV Trailers warranty, the consumer may also be covered by other rights and remedies of Australian Consumer Law in relation to the goods and or services to which this warranty relates.
Seconds, Ex-Demonstration and Damaged Goods
From time to time, SUV Trailers may offer for sale items deemed to be “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration”, or “damaged”. Any items sold as “factory seconds”, “ex-demonstration” or “damaged” items are sold on an “as is” basis and without the benefit of our manufacturer’s warranty.
There are no warranties, refunds, credits, exchanges or similar associated with such items. In the sale of such items, SUV Trailers will attempt to provide all relevant information regarding the item, including faults, defects, or similar, however, there may be instances where minor defects or imperfections have been overlooked.
Due to the nature of such items, i.e being “ex-demonstration”, “factory seconds” or “damaged”, it is reasonable to expect that some imperfections or flaws may exist even where it is not initially apparent. By purchasing such an item, you agree to this statement in full and accept that there are no warranties implied or expressed.
Making a warranty claim
Should you experience difficulties with your trailer which is covered by warranty please contact SUV Trailers by completing the Warranty Form on the website and submit, or phone or email.