Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. If the failure is minor, we reserve our right to offer to repair only. We reserve the right to not offer a refund or an exchange coupon.
Proof of Purchase
Returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by any one of the following proof of purchase documents:
- Original register receipt (no photocopies accepted)
- Online Tax Invoice (order confirmations will not be accepted)
- Financial Statement (i.e bank statement, credit card statement)
- Proof of purchase is the original Savannah Camper Trailers receipt, Bank or Flybuys statement.
- Online proof of purchase when calling Customer Service also includes Zip, Afterpay and Paypal statements.